The Modelica based Systems Human comfort Library provides an integrated approach to simulate the thermal comfort within an occupied building or vehicle. Rapidly model and analyze the impact that air-conditioning systems, weather, equipment and occupant heat loads have on the overall thermal comfort of zone occupants.
- Eliminate the need for time consuming and costly co-simulation analysis to determine human comfort
- Evaluate human comfort through the simultaneous dynamic simulation of zones and air conditioning systems
- Save time through the use of state-of-the art engineering with the ability to leverage human comfort specific models
- Easily construct and simulate detailed and realistic human comfort, zone, weather and fluid flow models
- Addresses the human comfort analysis needs of multiple industries