The world is constantly changing. Industry 4.0 has been a burning topic for the last couple of years, but now more than ever, we need innovative digital tools to reinvent the way we add value to the life around us.We are happy to invite you to SAP Manufacturing and 3DEXPERIENCE: When manufacturing goes digital
First, we’ll talk about SAP Digital Manufacturing
and how it enables you to digitally execute manufacturing processes, analyze manufacturing and business data, and integrate systems with a cost-effective, high-quality, and resource-efficient method based on Industry 4.0.
Then, we will take a deep dive into the future of product development with the 3DEXPERIENCE
collaboration platform from Dassault Systemes - uniting your entire organization from design and manufacturing to service and marketing under one collaborative, product development environment in the cloud.
Finally, we will show you how to gain the most from the digital collaboration between manufacturing companies based on the seamless integration between 3DEXPERIENCE and SAP
that helps you to achieve digital continuity for designing efficient and flexible business processes.This webinar is kindly powered by Limacon.
- Introduction to the world of digital manufacturing. Vladimir Shterev - Product manager at Haycad Infotech
- Executing manufacturing processes digital with SAP DIGITAL MANUFACTURING. Ralitsa Vassileva - Business architect at SAP Bulgaria
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform and the future of product development. Vladimir Shterev - Product manager at Haycad Infotech
- Creating innovative manufacturing companies through collaboration by integrating 3DEXPERIENCE и SAP DIGITAL MANUFACTURING. Olvier Giebel and Karsten Horn – business development managers at CENIT
- Q&A Session
- Vladimir Shterev - Product manager at Haycad Infotech
- Ralitsa Vassileva - Business architect at SAP Bulgaria
- Oliver Giebel - Business development manager at CENIT
- Karsten Horn - Business development manager at CENIT
Ivan Bondokov - Co-founder of Limacon